Hand Held Applicators
No other conventional type label applicators ensure proper and exact labelling like the Fixa Applicator series.
- Strong, rigid construction with pressed metal dispenser system for high performance
- Unique edge-sensor adjusts label stroke automatically for less setting up time
- Speedy, accurate labelling up to 100mm wide
- Single stroke trigger action
- Handles most shaped labels
- No special punch or slits required for feed
- Min. core size 25mm
|Model||TOWA Ref.||Length/Stroke (mm)||Width (mm)||Max. Roll Diameter (mm)|
|FIX-3010||APN10||10 – 60||20 – 30||100|
Old Ref. AP65/30
|20 – 60||20 – 30||100|
Old Ref. AP65/60
|20 – 60||25 – 60||100|
Old Ref. AP65/100
|20 – 60||55 – 100||100|
DYNAMIC Electronic Hand Held Label Applicator
Used directly from it’s own mains power supply or remotely from it’s rechargeable batteries, the LD70 can dispense and apply labels up to 65mm wide and there is no restriction on the maximum length. (Some labels may require a registration mark on the reverse.)
- 110V and 220V Adaptor
- Several plug types available.
- The adaptor feeds the applicator and charges the battery.
- Recharge time: 12 hours
- Rechargeable Battery
- Over 1000 metres of labels with one recharge.
- Up to 400 recharges per battery
- Battery Charger
- For two batteries – complete recharge in 2 hours.
- Works with 110V and 220V
|Model||Length/Stroke (mm)||Width (mm)||Max. Roll Diameter (mm)|
|LD – 70||Min. 20||15-65||125|